Thursday, January 11, 2007

Floating leaf

Have a look at the new picture that I photographed "Floating leaf J cool" right... I admit it is not that great, like the pictures you might get to see in the Google image search for floating leaf, but still I think this is one of my best catches.
The search result shows you so many floating leaf images but all leafs are floating on the clear water. However, the leaf in my picture is floating on the muddy water. If you take a closer look, it is a dying leaf which has lost his original color and health, but the best thing is that it is still floating freely, enjoying its remnant life.
If you relate this theory with the human life, it is very difficult to find such people who enjoy their leaving life to the fullest. If found I would like to capture them in my lens.


1 comment:

Srihari SN said...

Good photo and nicely written :)